Monday, September 21, 2009

Just a little update!

Hello, I just thought I would do a little update.  Things are going okay here, just getting through one day at a time and trying to not get to down.  I do have a little good news to post.  My oldest daughter is engaged, and I like her fiancée!  His name is Matthew Sage Alsup, and he is a real nice guy.  His family is great too, I like them all.  He got his whole family together and me too, and asked her to marry him in front of the bonfire that we were all sitting around and it was just so sweet.  Everyone knew what was going to happen except Becky, though I think she had her suspicions.  They are planning for October 31, 2010, yes that will be Halloween.  They both love Halloween and going to costume parties and stuff, so their reception might even be a costume party.  It will be wonderful no matter what.  It does my heart good to see her so happy.  It has been a while since I have seen her smile so much!  I will try to post some pictures I took of them soon.

Friday will be hard for me, so please be praying for me to have the strength to deal with it and keep on keeping on.  It would have been John’s 14TH birthday had he not passed away.  I find myself wondering what his interests would be and how he would be doing in school and stuff.  It is hard sometimes to see kids that he would be in school with, or that he called his friends.  Love you kids and let them know how much you care while you can, because you never know what tomorrow will bring.  You never know if you will be able to tell them tomorrow or the next day, so don’t put it off until some other time.

Well, that about does it for now,

May God bless you all!

Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Congratulations on your eldest daughter getting engaged! That is wonderful.
John's 14th birthday.....wow, that has come around rather fast. You know I am thinking about you and praying for you as you deal with this day, my love.
Lots of love,
Charisse