Sunday, December 12, 2010

Long time no blog.

Yes it has been a long time since I last blogged, but hey, nobody is perfect. I have been going to tech school, and I am enjoying it a lot. We have 3 more nights, then Awards day Thursday and we are done with this trimester. Next trimester starts on January 3rd, and I am looking forward to another trimester of cramming knowledge in my head. I have an average of 94 or so overall, and I will be starting on Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint next trimester. These are the ones that I have been looking forward to. I love working with a computer.
My son, Brad, graduated from Bootcamp and is now a United States Army Soldier. He is a Tanker, which means he will either be driving a tank or working as loader, which means loading the ammo. The only thing is, he will be stationed in Fort Bliss, TX. That is quite a ways away, but with the Internet, we will keep in touch, as much as possible anyway.
We are getting the first snow of this winter season. It has been a very long time since we had snow before Christmas. Schools are closed tomorrow, at least the public ones are. Don't know about tech school yet. Of course there are a lot of happy youngsters out there for sure. I wish I could take some pictures and post them, but I am already fighting off the funk, so I am not going outside to take them. I love taking nature pictures, but don't want to end up sicker than I already am. Maybe next time, but anyway, it is time for me to end this post.
May God Bless you all!
Judy

No comments: