Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6, 2011

Well, it has been a while, but I am still around. I graduated from Tennessee Technology Center with 2 diplomas on August 23, and took a temporary job with Adult Education through the Tech school on August 22. I am enjoying being in the labor force. It is work that I went to school for and a good work experience, and I plan on keeping it until they don't need me any more.

B.J. started her senior year, man does that make me feel old. She will be 18 in a few more months.
John would have been 16 on the 25th of this month had he not went to be with the Lord in Heaven.
Becky is still working and doing well, and Brad may be deploying soon.  He would have already deployed had he not broke his foot a few days before deployment. But it is healing and he may be going overseas real soon.

Well, that is about all I have to say for now. May God Bless You All!
Judy

No comments: