Thursday, July 16, 2009

Still at my parents

I am still at my parents house, and my bathrooms have been gutted completely and have been sprayed with bleach to kill the mold and stuff so it won't come back. Tomorrow they plan to start to put the floor back in, and after that take the ceiling down and start the rewire job. It looks like we will be here until sometime mid next week. It is hard, I feel like I am imposing on my parents. They aren't even letting me buy some of the food, so I try to do all the cooking and cleaning of the dishes, or at least most of it. My parents will be going on their 2 week vacation Saturday, so after that I won't feel so bad because I will be using our food instead of theirs. I hope they have a great, and safe trip. They will be on their motorcycle, and driving up into Canada, and going all the way to Washington State, around where my sister and I were born. My dad was in the Navy, so we lived in quite a few states. So that about does it for now. I am blessed to have such wonderful parents who are there to help when we need them. I thank God for them every day, and thank them for being my parents and being such good ones often. God has blessed me in lots of ways.
May God continue to bless us all,
Judy

No comments: