Monday, July 6, 2009

Sorry it has been so long.

I am so sorry it has been so long.  Things have been a little hectic here.  Let’s see, since the last time I posted, B.J. went to church camp from Sunday, June 21st until the 26th.  I got a call Thursday the 25th, and it was the camp supervisor.  He was calling to let me know that my daughter had responded to the invitation, and decided to be baptized into Christ’s Church.  Can you say,”Proud Mom?”  Yes I was, I didn’t sleep hardly at all that night.  Then the next Wednesday, last week, I had to take her to the doctors.  She had a sinus infection making her asthma and bronchitis flare up.  UGG!  So she was sleeping in my room, getting better, then Friday, I started feeling yucky.  Sinuses draining and just feeling tired.  By Sunday I was at the doctors getting a Rocephine  shot, a Depomedrol shot, Xopenex breathing treatment as well as Pulmicort treatment.  The doctor said that it was Asthmatic Bronchitis triggered by Allergy drainage.  UGGG again!!!!!!!  So I am still feeling yucky, taking Keflex and Tylenol with Codeine cough syrup, and groggy most of the day.  My sinuses are still trying to stay stuffy too, so I am just praying that all the meds work so that I will feel better real soon.  Other than that things are about the same, just waiting until September so that I can go to school.  The sooner I start, the sooner I can graduate and get a good job with benefits (hopefully).  So that is about it for now.

God Bless,

Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

It is good to hear from you, Judy. Wow, I can imagine how proud you feel with your daughter wanting to be Baptised! :-) That is so special.

I am sorry you have both been sick though. Sickness is horrible.

Lots of love,
Charisse