Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another Day

Well, today is just another day in this cold winter God has decided to grant us. We have had a lot of cold days and snow too. But what will be will be. I will be having surgery soon, a hysterectomy, because of fibroid tumors. I am a little scared, not because of the type of surgery but because of the fact that I am diabetic and asthmatic and that could cause difficulties with the surgery as well as recovery. Hopefully I will be able to have the procedure lapriscopically (sp?), but we will see.

School is going well, I have a 98 average overall. I have finished Accounting I, Microsoft Word, and almost done with Excel. I will then only have PowerPoint and Access to finish this trimester up. Then it will be Accounting II, Quickbooks, Payroll procedures, and Your Career, I think that is all of them for the 3rd trimester.

Hopefully I won't get behind during my leave of absence for my surgery. Well, it is time for me to do something other than play here.
God Bless,
Judy

No comments: