Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wow, it has been a while!

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. I have been helping a friend by sitting with her mom for the last week and a half, plus watching a 4 year old 4 to 5 days a week. It has been pretty busy, and I haven't been online much. This past weekend I went to Chattanooga, TN with my sister. She and my brother funded the trip, We left home early Saturday morning, visited the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga, and we stayed at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo hotel that night. Then Sunday morning we got up and drove down to Alabama to see my Aunt, and Cousins and their children. I remember those days of having a bunch of kids all under the age of 11. We rolled into town around 9pm that night. Yesterday I felt like I needed a vacation from my vacation! HA! It was so much fun. I took about 192 pictures while there, a lot of the animals and fish, but also a couple of family. The only thing that would have made it better was if B.J. would have agreed to have the group picture taken so that all 4 of us could be in a picture together, but she is at the stage that she just doesn't like her picture being taken much at all, and I do good to get a shot of her here and there. We ate at Cracker Barrel for Breakfast Saturday, then we had snacks for lunch, then we ate at Olive Garden for supper, and man, I do believe that it was some of the best Italian cuisine that I have ever had. I was so full, that I couldn't eat it all. Then we had Waffle house for breakfast Sunday, and then we ate lunch at my aunt's house. Then my wonderful husband, who stayed home and worked, had soup ready when I got home. It is a weekend that I will remember and cherish for a very long time. I have such great siblings, who don't have any children, and wanted to give me and my girls a good weekend away! I am so blessed!
I pray you all are blessed as well as I fell.
With love,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I am so glad you had a good holiday! It is like that sometimes....you need a holiday from your holiday! Haha! Bless you heaps Judy.
Love Charisse