Friday, May 1, 2009

Just a little rambling!

I got so tickled at B.J. the last couple days. She hates to be bragged on, and said that if bragging was a sport, I would be ready for the Olympics. HA HA! Too funny! If I start to tell someone I haven't talked to lately, she goes starts in with, "Oh great, here we go again." She is so modest sometimes. Gotta love her.

My son will be moving in soon, until he can find a place of his own. Him and his wife are splitting up, and getting a divorce. I hate that he has to go through something like this, but I knew in my heart that this would happen when they got married. I knew they were rushing it, were too young, and not ready yet, but they were "adults" at least in the age, but not maturity, and wouldn't listen to the advice that almost everybody was trying to give them. I just pray I can help him find his way back to God, and get him to go to church and put God first.

Other than that, things are the same here. I will be going to school in September from the looks of things. There is a long list of people waiting for a spot in the day class for the class that I am taking, so there would have to be a lot of people dropping the class for me to go any sooner than that. But that is okay, I can wait until then. I am looking forward to it though, and I am anxious to get started so that I can get look forward to graduating and getting a good job and such.

Russian class was so much fun last night. It always is! We are still going 2 nights a week, and the couple that is teaching us will be in until the 11Th or so of this month, so we will get a couple more classes in before they leave for Russia to get back to their mission work. I will miss it while they are gone, but I have to try to keep studying so when they get back we can pick up where we stop, and not have to review to much.

Well that about does it for now, I will post again some other time.
Until then, God Bless,
Judy

No comments: