Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A sad time.

Hello, it is a sad time in the FAmily. Another young child is fighting a battle for her life. Her site is http://diannasjourney.blogspot.com/ , in case you want to go and let her family know you are praying for her. She had her BMT, and is now having a lot of trouble. The doctors are saying there is not much more they can do for her, that her lungs are failing (she is on a respirator), her kidneys are failing, and now her heart and liver are showing signs of failing. Please pray for her, as well as her family. I have been in their shoes, and it is not a good place to be. IT SUCKS! It seems to be going exactly like John's did. The lungs, then kidneys, and the heart and liver were failing when we stopped life support. It is breaking my heart that another family is going through things a lot like what I went through. Please Lord, heal this child!
Praying

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Dearest Judy,
I can understand your distress. I felt distressed reading about little Dianna as well. We have been praying for her and she seems to be going a little better right now. Still praying my love, still praying...and for you as well.
Love Charisse