Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello all, just a little update.

Hello all.  I hope all is well with you.  I have been busy lately, I helped my sister-in-law, June, get a party together to celebrate the 80th birthday for my Mother-in-Law, as well as my in-laws 45th wedding anniversary.  We had a pretty good turn out, and everyone seemed to enjoy it quite a bit.  I got to see my grandson too, that is always a plus!  He is 4 months old now, and is cooing and starting to  vocalize. Other than that things are the same around here, not much happening.  I am looking forward to September, as I hope I start tech school then.  Wish me luck.  It is a one year course, and I hope to do well enough to get a decent job so that I can help support our family.  Here is a cute shot of my husband and Little Mikey, aren’t they cute? 100_0692

And here is a cute shot of Little Mikey!  He definitely has the Smith chin!  I just love him so much!                            100_0689

May God bless us all,

Judy

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Lovely photos! Your grandson is very cute. It is a nice picture of your husband and him.
I am glad you are well :-) All the best for when your course starts my love.
Love Charisse

Charisse said...

Hi my love,
just thought I would check on you. I have some news that I shared on my blog. The last 2 entries have the details on it and I was just wondering if you can keep me in your prayers?
I hope things are going well for you. Have you started your course now?
Have a wonderful day my love!
Love Charisse