Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello all!

Hello all, things are about the same here. Sitting with a friends mother four hours a day, Monday through Friday, as well as watching the little boy I have been watching for a while, on Friday, Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday. Basically, Sunday is my only down time, and this Sunday isn't even that because the boys mother has inventory and has to work, so I will have him an extra day. So, needless to say, I am staying pretty busy. B.J. is now on Summer vacation, and driving me crazy. She has definitely reached the "Teen Years", and the attitude problem is rearing it's ugly head. But we are dealing with it as best as we can.

My health has been okay, having problems with allergies, and my sugar seems to be going to low more often lately. I don't know why, unless it is because my body is fighting off something, and using up more sugar than normal, causing it to drop suddenly. It got to about 81 today, and I started getting light headed, as well as shaky, so I had to use one of my glucose tablets until I could get home and eat something. Oh well, if it keeps up, I may have to go to the doctors and have my medications adjusted.

Everyone else is doing well, and taking life one day at a time.
May God bless us all,
Judy

No comments: