Monday, November 3, 2008

Feeling better and preparing to take B.J. to doctor

Well, I am feeling a bit better about life and all. I just needed to take time and process everything again. Tomorrow B.J. has an appointment with the doctor, it is a recheck from where they found a fibroid on her thigh bone a while back. I hope it has gone down some, or at least not gotten any bigger. She has been having muscle pain in her lower legs a lot lately and I don't know if it is the increase in activity from Physical Education class, or growing pains, or something to worry about. Of course I am mom, so I worry anyway, but since she has had a fractured growth plate in her ankle, and problems with knee pain, and then the fibroid, I really get nervous. Please pray for a good visit to the doctor with good news, and also for a safe trip. We are also going to go into Nashville since we will be so close, and take the drink tabs we have been saving. Between the Middle school and the Intermediate school, people at church, and the community, we have saved about a 5 gallon bucket full of them. Not bad, at least I don't think so. I have decided that I am going to try to save up tabs for as long as I can, and take them to Nashville at least once a year. It is the least I can do for the Ronald McDonald House, especially after living there for over 200 days. I don't know exactly how many days, but I know I never would have been able to pay for a hotel or anything like that for that long. So other than that things are going well.
May God bless you all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I am glad that you are feeling better. I am catching up with all your posts as I have not come around for a while....and for that I am sorry :-) I will try and visit more often and write when I visit!!! I hope that B.J's thigh fibroid is improving...I will check the next post and see.
Love Charisse