Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What a beautiful day!

Today has been an absolutely beautiful day. B.J. had a recheck at the Orthopedic doctor and it went great. We don't have to go back unless something else comes up. YEAH! Praise God. We went to the Ronald McDonald house and turned in a bunch of cola tabs and visited, that was great to see the people who work there that I came to think of as family, and we got to see Logan Miller and his mom Johna, brother Connor, and his Grandmother who he calls Maw. They looked great, and he is now only having to go to the clinic once a month. I also got to see the transplant team, and surprise them with a visit, they looked great and we all stood around for a minute and talked and enjoyed seeing each other again. After B.J.'s appointment, we went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond ( a store that sells kitchen stuff, as well as bath works, and bedding as such. I enjoy the kitchen area myself. Then we went to the book store, Barnes and Noble, and I didn't spend anything on me but I got a friend a bookmark, and B.J. a new Bible and Bible Cover. I enjoyed visiting old friends and spending time with B.J., we had some good laughs and a good time, and the weather couldn't have been much better either. It wasn't to hot, and wasn't to cold either, it was just the way I like it. I am worn completely out! But I loved it.
Thanking God for good results at the doctor, and for such a blessed day,
May God bless you all as he has me!
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Praise the Lord for B.J's great results! I am glad you got to see the people who were like family to you when John had his transplant. It would be great for your emotions when you visit back there!
Well, I like the new background to your journal....very snazzy!
I love you and will check back soon.
Charisse