Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving is just a few days away.

Well, Thanksgiving is just a few days away, so what all are you thankful for? I am thankful that God is on my side, that he comforts me when I need it, and forgives me when I fail to do as he wants, and is always there even when I have doubts. I am thankful for all my kids, and the time I have with them. I am thankful God allowed me to be John's mom, even though our time here on earth together was only 11 1/2 years, that is longer than some mom's get with their gifts from God. I am thankful for a wonderful husband who does what he can to keep us all happy, healthy and taken care of. I am thankful for my friends, who support me and laugh with me, and sometimes, just make me smile. I am thankful for the blessings that God has given me throughout my 44 years. I am thankful for the hard times too, because they remind me that if I have faith that things will be easier before long. I am thankful for the sad time, so that I can appreciate the happy times more. If we all would just sit and realize how much the Lord gives us every day, and thank him for every blessing, great or small, then the bad times wouldn't be so bad, and the sad times would be as short lived as possible, and we would have better days all around.

What are you Thankful for?
Thank you God for everything!
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hi my sweet Judy,
I am behind in checking your posts again and am sorry :-)
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I enjoyed reading what you are thankful for. You are such a blessing.
Love Charisse