Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am a proud mom today!

B.J. came home from school today with a certificate for making top 5 in her graduating class. She is 3rd in her class, and I am SOOOO proud of her. I wasn't even close to top 10, so I am very happy for her and hope she continues to keep such good grades and things so that when she graduates in 2012, that she can get enough scholarships for college. Man I am just overflowing with happiness, it is unreal.

I am worried about my son Brad. He and his wife are headed toward a divorce. They have been married for 2 and a half years, and have decided that they are not happy with each other. I am not sure how I feel about it all. I wish they would seek some counseling, or something first. Maybe even a separation first, to see if they could work it out. But I don't think that is going to happen. But it is their lives, so all I can do is support him as best as I can.

Well, that is about it for now, so I will go. Got to get ready for Russian class. I will post again sometime later.

God bless,
Judy

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Way to go BJ!!! That's GREAT! We'll be praying for Brad and his wife... it's a hard position to be in. Have fun at class tonight!