Friday, August 13, 2010

It is official

It is official, I have pre-registered in the evening Business Systems Technology class at the local Tennessee Technology Center. And I now know how all the kids feel having to have immunization shots. I had to start having the MMR 2 shot series, because when I was little it was just rubella shots. It is now mandatory for all students going into higher education have both of these shots. I also decided to get the tdap (new version of dpt), as well as to start the Hep-B series. I chose to take the last two on the advice of the nurse at the health department. Can we say pin cushion? I felt like one yesterday! LOL! My arms are sore today, but I am good. I officially sign the registration forms and get my books and start class on September 1st. I will be in class from 2:30pm until 9:00pm. I will have a 30 min supper break too. So it is 6 hours a night,5 nights a week. I am excited as well as nervous. I will try to post every now and then and let you all know how it is going.
God Bless,
Judy

No comments: