Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well, the time is almost here!

The time is almost here! Tomorrow at 2:30pm I will start my journey through the Business Systems Technology course at the tech school. I am so happy it is finally happening and that this time next year I should be graduated from it and trying to find a job. I just pray that God will help me through this as well as finding a good job when I am done. I know I can do it, I just hope I can do it and juggle the stuff that needs done at home. I am afraid that my family may not help enough with the house work and stuff. My husband has to work, and he may be to tired to do much, and my daughter has school and stuff and to be honest she just may not do it. But what will be will be, and I will deal with it as I need to. So if I don't post much, not that I do much right now, but if I don't it is because I am just to busy instead of not having much to post about.
God Bless,
Judy

No comments: