Saturday, June 7, 2008

Feeling better today.

Today has been a good day, even though Becky called and said she and her dad and his girlfriend ran out of gas and wanted to know if I would take them some. She doesn't realise that her step dad is the one who was so generous, because I didn't have the money. They gave me some for gas and my trouble but it wasn't enough to mess with, plus that only left enough to barely get them back to the gas station, so my husband filled my car up as well as adding to how much they asked us to get for them. He is such a generous man, and I am bless to have him as my husband. He does all he can to take care of me and our family.

Last night after I posted, I decided that I was going to go to my church's web page and listen to the sermon that I had missed Sunday night because of B.J.'s knee hurting, and man, it was like just what I needed to hear. It was titled "Walking Faithfully with God" and it touched on a lot of the fears I was having about my faith and if it was strong enough. It was almost like God was talking to my heart and put it in my head to listen to that sermon for help. I feel much better about my faith, and dealing with what may come in the future. If you want to hear some real good messages, I would suggest going to the link on this page for Lomax Church of Christ and find the link for audio sermons, they upload our sermons so they can be listened to online, or even downloaded to be listened to whenever. I know that if something comes up to where I can't make it to church, I can go to this site and listen to it a day or so. Such a blessing to have such resources.

Well, I am going to go for now,
May God Bless you all,
Judy

No comments: