Sunday, June 29, 2008

Still around

Hello all. I am still around, just busy helping my friend. She is recovering well, she just can't take care of her mother, who will be 90 in October, so I am doing it for her. I enjoy it a lot, hearing the stories from this wonderful woman, it reminds me of my grandmothers and the stories I used to hear from them. I love both my friend and her mom so much and feel blessed to be able to help them out. I do not know how long I will be helping them, probably for about 4 more weeks I would guess. But until then I will only be online occasionally, and will post when I can.

B.J. had a blast at Church camp this past week. She came home with a 2ND place ribbon for memory verses, and 2ND place for biggest splash for the older girls group. She has been going to camp for about 5 years, and I think this year was her best so far. She actually made some friends from other places and hopes she will get some letters from them as well as pictures. She had forgotten her camera, and they promised her to send some copies. My little girl is growing up, and I am proud of her.

My husband and I are doing good, both busy, him with work, me with helping friends. We do take time to be together even if it is just while we shop for the things every family needs. He goes to work early so that they can get stuff done before it gets so hot outside, he works construction, so when it is hot they all get real hot, and when it is cold, I try to have coffee or something to warm him up when he gets home.

Well, it is about time for bed so I will close for now. May God bless you all,
Judy

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Glad to hear you are still around and doing well. I am also glad you enjoy helping people. YOu have such a servant heart.
Love ya heaps and check on you again soon.
Charisse

Charisse said...

Hi Judy,
I was wondering if you could pray for me....I have something that is worrying me....I wrote it in my journal.
I hope you are doing well.
Love Charisse