Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's been a little while

Sorry it has been a while, but I have been a little busy. We are getting B.J. ready for church camp and that takes a lot of time and packing. My parents have gone on a long vacation, and I am driving back and forth to their house and tending to their dog and watering their flowers. And a friend of mine from church had to have a hernia repair, and I am helping to take care of her mother, as well as helping her as much as I can and as much as she will let me. Can you say busy. I love it though. I think very highly of both these ladies, and it is truly an honor to help my sisters in Christ when they need me. So I am not online as much as I usually am, and I am a little more tired than usually as well, so blogging just isn't top of the list right now in importance. I really wouldn't even be awake right now, but my feet are a little swollen and hurting tonight and I am having a little bit of a hard time getting to sleep. I am hoping that they will quit hurting soon, and I will be able to sleep for a while. I will be helping my friends for about 10-14 days, and tending my parents place for another 4 days, so if you don't here from me know I am okay, and that I will get back to blogging when things are a little less busy.

May God bless you all

3 comments:

Traci said...

Don't wear yourself down!

Charisse said...

Wow, you are really busy. Make sure you get some rest. However, you seem to be such a servant and you love it! Good on you my love!
Love Charisse

Charisse said...

Hey Judy,
just stopping by to see if there were any updates. I know you have been busy and said not to worry if there were not updates!
I love you,
Charisse