Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Live is good.

Things are going well here. Emotions have settled down, now that Becky has moved to her dad's and all. Finances still are tough, but that is every body's life it seems. B.J. has had a friend over since Sunday, so she has not been so "bored", now if her friend would just listen a teeny bit better, we would be great on that front. I sat with the twins today, and had a good time. They are so sweet, one year old now, and crawling all over the place. I took a bunch of pictures of them while I was there, they were so good that all I had to do is crawl after them and snap picture after picture. Of course with toddlers, about the time you snap the picture, they turn and the shot isn't to good, but if you take enough you get some real good shots. I stayed around after their parents and big sister got back long enough for them to download the pictures to their computer before I left. They are such great people, and I love kids, so watching their kids is fun for me every now and then. It is almost like therapy for me to be around the babies, I mean, how can the hardships of life get you down, when you are watching little ones just keep going and learning and developing? We should be like them, just keep going, after we vent, just keep learning. Learning what God wants us to do or be, what is our path in his eyes? You can learn a lot from watching children of almost any age. And I am trying to open my eyes, and heart for these life lessons that I am so blessed to have.
Count your blessings every day, and thank the Good Lord that he gave them to you. I know I am bless and thank God for all he has given me.
God Bless,
Judy

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I'm glad things are going well! Thanks so much for sending me the pictures of John. I wish I could have known him. I've heard lots of stories!

I just wanted to let you know that google reader is no longer recognizing my blogspot addy, and soon it probably won't work at all, so be sure to update your link to http://www.myspecialks.com . :)

Charisse said...

Judy, how special children are. You are right, we should be more like them.
I am SO sorry that I have not written for such a LONG time. I realised this today after I had been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing...then I realised that I should check your blog. Sorry! I am glad things have settled down!
I love you,
Charisse