Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Feeling a little better, but still having problems with drainage in my throat, and having to cough and such to try to get it up and out. But I am well enough to get back some of my routine. I do have a request, a Vandi Friend of mine from when John was having his treatment is really having a hard time. His name is Matthew Litchfield, he is 14 or 15 now, I think 15, about the same age as my B.J., and he is really struggling. He has a caringbridge page, http://caringbridge.org/visit/matthewlitchfield ,and if you would please go by, read about him, and leave a post to lift both his mom and him up a little. He loves getting cards as well, and if you go to Vanderbilt Children's web site, http://vanderbiltchildrens.com/ you can send him an e-card, and the hospital will print it off and get it to his room, 6301. After you get to the main vanderbilt children's page, go to family resources link, then to send a patient an e-card. But what would be the best thing we can do, is pray for him and his family. I know his mom, Tricia, is really tired and worried, and frantic, I have been there myself. They are very sweet people, caring and funny, and they need our prayers, and God's help with Matthews health. So, all my blog friends and prayer warriors out there, please, lift this family up to our great Father in Heaven, for healing, comfort and strength for the treatments they are going through and will be going through.
Until Next time,
May God Bless you all
with his many blessings,
Judy
P.S. If the caringbridge link doesn't work, please go to the main caringbridge site and then type his name in without spaces where it asks for site name.

No comments: