Friday, September 19, 2008

The sickies hit me again

AAH! I am so tired of allergies, ear aches, and sore throats!!! I have been down with it pretty bad this time, but not enough to have any fevers, or go to the doctors. My ears have been clogged up pretty bad though, enough that if I turn my head to fast I get really nauseated. I have been in bed pretty much since Wednesday. Today has been some better, thank the Lord. One ear seems more clear, the other is still feeling clogged, but I feel more drainage in my throat so maybe by tomorrow I will be feeling even better. Praying so anyway. Other than that not much is happening here. OH yeah, some good news! B.J. got her progress report. She is in the 9TH grade this year and was worried about some of her grades, but (drum roll please) her grades were 98, 98, 98, and 99!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! (can't tell I am a proud mom can you?) So I guess that is about it.
God Bless,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hi Judy,
I am so sorry you are so unwell! I will pray that you will recover and be done with this for the moment!
Congrats on B.J and her marks. That is wonderful. I can imagine you are so proud.
I have been away at Fanconi Anaemia Camp in Australia and it was wonderful. I have not downloaded my photos yet and so have not updated my journal with it all yet, but will in the next day or two.
Love you,
Charisse