Friday, September 26, 2008

Well, yesterday was John's birthday. He would have been 13 years old, had he made it through transplant. The day went okay, good moments and bad, but we had a cake last night at supper and wished him a happy birthday in heaven. And of course we think of him always, but especially last night when we all were laughing, and thinking how John must be just rolling on the clouds laughing at us. He had such a good sense of humor. Yes, I am missing him a lot today. But he is in a much better place, and I know that. I just can't help but be lonely without him sometimes since I spent so much time just taking care of him. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with myself without him and his medical things to deal with. So what do I do to try to make it easier? I stay busy! Between my mom, a friend named Dinah, and myself, we have completed 110 bookmarks for our Ladies Day at Church , and I gave them to the ministers wife yesterday so that nobody had to worry about that any more. I have been asked to make one for a friend of mine and will do that later today. Other than that, I am printing pictures for a new picture frame my loving husband gave to me, and also crocheting angel Christmas ornaments. So basically, besides housework, I craft a lot and do things for my family and friends. So, now you know how I deal with some of the issues that I have since loosing my son. So that about does it for now, until next time, may God bless you all.
Judy

No comments: