Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hello all. Sorry about the lack of posts but I haven't had to much to post lately. I am still trying to fight of the sinus crude, and asthma flare ups, and still feel weak most of the time, but I am dealing with it and hopefully it will go away soon. I am crocheting some, and playing online, but other than church, and grocery shopping, just mainly staying home and saving gas and money. I have about 30 weeks or so until Lads to Leaders/leaderettes and I am trying to save the money it will cost for B.J. and my room. It will cost approximately 500 dollars plus spending money, so I am starting early. So running around and spending money is definitely not something I can do to much of. It was bad enough before I had to save for our trip, but now it is even harder. Of course that is how it is with almost everyone right now, but God will provide for what we need, and I have faith that I can do this with His help.

B. J. is a little sick too, she is fighting off the same stuff that I am, sinuses and asthma. She also has a sore throat. If she doesn't get any better in the next day or two I will take us both to the doctor. She is adjusting to High School pretty well, and seems to be doing okay.

Becky is doing well, and has her first full week of Cosmetology under her belt. We went Friday to get her supplies that are not included in her stuff she got when she started, and we had a good time. It was Mom, Becky and I that went and it was a good "Women's day out", so to speak.

Well, it is getting late, and I am about to go to bed, so I will close for now. Until next time, May God Bless you all,
Judy

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Hello Judy,
I am sorry that you and B.J have been feeling unwell lately. Sinus infection! They are horrible. I am struggling with one too. I have had it for the last 4 to 5 weeks! Back on antibiotics. I have never had it before this year and it is horrible. I feel for you. I hope you get your strength up again and can fight this thing.
Has the leader's camp come around that quickly again. How many times a year is that?
Love ya lots,
Charisse

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Hey Judy!
I don't know if you've been to my blog today, but I posted a slideshow on there for the kids of Vandy. If you've already seen it, watch again! I was going through it earlier thinking "Where is JOHN!" And I had misplaced his pictures on my computer. I fixed it now and he's in there! :)

watch it here!