Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nerves set in.

Well, the nerves have set in, and I am a little out of sorts because of it. Tomorrow, I will be going to do a taping for RMH, and I have been gathering pictures of John for it. I wanted some before, during and towards the end of his treatment, and it has been very emotional to say the least to go through some of the pictures of our time in Nashville. Needless to say, it has been a very teary eyed day for me, and I have been sobbing quite a bit today going through my files to find pictures to take. I miss him so much, I just hope I can keep it together tomorrow during taping, so that maybe it will be helpful to their fundraiser. I am glad I am taking my oldest daughter Becky with me. I am so proud of her! She will be graduating from Cosmetology classes by the end of the summer trimester, and she is growing into a very nice young lady. Still has a wild side, but she gets that naturally.

Well, that is about all for now, I just don't feel like being online much right now. I am sure you can understand.
May God bless you all,
Judy

No comments: