Wednesday, March 11, 2009

RMH Telethon News

Well, I had my taping session with channel 2 news for the RMH telethon today. It went well, yes tears fell, but it was all good. I found out that it is a tribute to John and that they will be using part of our interview from when he was still alive as well. I do not know how it will be, and how much editing they will do, but I do know that it will be on the telethon on April 18th, from 7 until 10pm, on Nashville, TN news channel 2. I hope you all that can watch will watch. If it is like the session today, you better have some tissue ready. Anyway, I just thought I would post and let you all know that even though it has been a very emotional couple days, it is all good, and I feel good about it all. I am very tired from it all so I am going to make this a short post and get in bed.
May God bless us all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Dearest Judy,
I can imagine it was a very emotional day for you. I didn't realise it was a tribute to John as well. Is there any way I can see the footage being in Australia? A link I can see it on? I would love to see it.
Love Charisse