Sunday, June 27, 2010

Good morning!

Well, it is Sunday morning and I sit here waiting until time for church, enjoying a little computer time while my hubby sleeps, and B.J. does her final preparations for church camp. She leaves shortly after church for Mid-South Youth Camp for the week. Can you say vacation for the both of us. I love her dearly, but she is a teen girl with attitude that is for sure.

Thursday was great, we had a few extra people at the work night that we are doing to get the clothes ready for sending to KY. We actually got a lot of stuff done, and had a lot of laughs as well. I enjoy doing stuff like this, but to be honest, I will be glad when we get this project done for this year! We have been working on it for almost a month now, and still have a couple nights to go at least.

I will be calling the foot Dr. tomorrow, as he took me off one of my meds for my neuropathy for my feet, and now I can't sleep for the pain every night, and it is getting worse. I have been off the one med for a week and a half, and I only got about 2 hours sleep last night because I couldn't get my feet to quit hurting enough to sleep. I don't know if he will up the meds I am still on, or if he will add the other back, or what, but something has to be done. My feet are hurting 24/7 now, and I can't take much more. I walk around almost in tears sometimes from it.

We also found out that our washer is about dead. It will run water until it over flows and won't agitate, but if you stop the cycle and advance it to the spin cycle it will spin out real well. The only problem with that is the clothes don't get clean that way, so, I guess it is time for a new one. That one has been around for quite a while, may it rest in peace! HAHA! It has been used that is for sure!

Well, I am off of here for a while.
Have a great day and God Bless,
Judy

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.