Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just another day.

Well, today is just another day. I have scrubbed my tub and toilet, and other than that not much. I have decided that I am going to start walking or something again, even if I can't get anyone to go with me. I have to get into better shape, and if I have to I will go by myself, even if I hate going it alone. Sometimes that is how we have to get through some things is alone, but if you really think about it, as Christians we are never alone, because God is always with us if we let him into our hearts and lives. So, starting tomorrow, before or after the work night, I plan on walking at the CSC for at least 20 minutes. So if you are in town, come on by and walk with me.
Tonight we have Church, and I don't exercise on Wednesdays or Sundays.

Well, until next time,
May God be with you all,
Judy

No comments: