Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hello Again.

Hello again, things are going okay here. I am still waiting to get into school, that is frustrating to say the least. But the Lord will provide when the time is right. B.J. is annoying as usual, but will be going to church camp soon, so I will have a week to myself. Other than that I am just trying to keep myself busy and doing things for others. The main thing right now is getting things ready to send to Meniffee County (sp?), as one of Lomax Church of Christ's missions is supporting a church there. We collect clothes as such to send up there for them to pass out to those who need it. I am helping to get the clothes sorted and boxed and ready to be taken up to Kentucky. It gives me something meaningful to do 2 nights a week, and it makes me feel good to help in this way. It isn't easy work, but it isn't hard either, just long and tedious work.

My grandson is living in Mobile, Alabama now and I miss him and his parents a lot. I hope they can come up again soon. It is a 6 to 8 hour drive down there, and we just can't afford it right now. But one day I hope to go see him there, I am just going to have to be patient I guess.

Well, that is about it right now. Have a great day,
Judy

No comments: