Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another day

Well, today is another day, a day to try to get some things done. I finally finished my fafsa form, yes I am still trying to get into tech school. It has been over a year, September will mark 4 tri-mesters of waiting on a waiting list for day classes, but I am still trying. Tomorrow I will go up and see if I can find out if I will be able to get into day classes. If it doesn't look like I will be able to get into day classes, I guess I will do night classes. I don't want to, but I can't wait forever to do day classes.

I have a young friend over, he is playing Zelda, and I think he is getting a little frustrated. I know how he feels, I have already played way past where he is, and it does get tough. His parents had to take his sister to a doctors appointment, so I agreed to let him come out here and play the Wii and then I can take him to church. They should be back either before church, or before church is over, so he will go home afterwards.

Other than that, things are going okay. Can't complain, the bills are being paid, and that is what matters. Hopefully if I do get into school, it won't be but a little over a year, and I can go out and try to find a job that has benefits, and we will then be a 2 income family so things might get better.

Well, I am off of here for now, hope you all have a blessed day!
Judy

No comments: