Thursday, July 1, 2010

Well, the 2nd half of the year has begun

Hello again. Well, today is the beginning of the second half of this year. It doesn't seem like the year is half over already, but it is. I started walking today, I made it about 20 minutes around, and around, and around the Christian Service Center. I plugged my ipod in and put the earphones on and listened to some good Gospel Music, and walked and sang. It is the beginning, and I am going to try to keep it up, 5 days a week, from now on and try to get myself into shape.

I heard from my stepson and his fiancee tonight and found out that they are coming up this weekend. I get to see my grandson, and Amber and Bobby and I am looking forward to it. I wish I could see them more often, but at least we do see them when they get to come up.

Well, I am going to bed as it is getting late here.
God Bless,
Judy

No comments: