Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Excited and Nervous

I am both excited and nervous. As a lot of people know, I have been trying to get into the Technology School, into Business systems for 1 1/3 year now (they have trimesters). Well yesterday, I decided to go back up as I usually do shortly before a new trimester begins, and found out that I am still number 18 on the day class waiting list. So I decided to be added to the night class waiting list as well, so that I can get started with schooling. After all I am already 46 years old, I need to get some education and get started on "my life" now that B.J. is going to be a junior this year. I am almost an empty nester, so it is my turn so to speak. Any way, I asked where I was on the night class list and they said that I was number 8. So I said, "OK, so how many spots are going to be open in that class this next trimester?" And guess what, they are going to have 8 openings. I take that to mean that I am going to be going to school. Now that the time is here I am excited but nervous. I didn't like school that much when I was young. I didn't do so well in college, actually got academically suspended from MTSU, then dropped out of Columbia State with only 5 more courses to take, 3 composition and 2 cobalt programming classes. So, I am just nervous as I can be. Have I grown enough to buckle down and do it? Will my brain absorb the information well enough for me to pass. AHAHAH!!! What am I doing? Well, I will put my best foot forward, and do my best and PRAY a lot too. HA. I have faith that I can do it, so I WILL do it. Pray for me!
I pray the Lord Blesses you all,
Judy

No comments: