Monday, February 18, 2008

Hello again


Wow it has been a while since I last posted! This is a picture I made around where I live and it is pictures like this that make me remember God's beauty is everywhere. Things have been okay here, I have been feeling better emotionally but last week I had the head cold or something that really had me sick for a while. But now I am just having my normal sinus drainage from all my allergies. Just another thing to deal with on a daily basis. Better that than what others have faced or are still facing that is for sure. I feel blessed to just have the normal worries in my family. Since going through all the treatments and worry with John for all those years since his diagnosis of FA, I don't sweat the little illnesses so much. Yes I worry, as a parent that is just a prerequesite I think, but not like I did with John. FA, or any other long term terminal illness like cancer, can really put life in perspective that is for sure, especially when you realize that it is better to depend on God than anything or anyone else. Yes I still depend on my family, but I give everything over to God including my family instead of worrying all the time. God has a plan, and things will happen within that plan, and with faith and prayer and God, it will be as it should be. God never promised that it would be easy, but it will be worth every tear, every heartache, and every bit of pain if I do as He wills me to and am rewarded with a place in heaven with him and my family. So, that is how I live my life, trying to do as He would have me to do and also trying to make my angel John proud of his mom. So, when was the last time you just gave it all to God? When was the last time you prayed with all your heart and soul and had the faith to accept His decision?

Try finding Him, It will be a blessing.

Until next post,

May God bless and keep you all,

Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hello Judy,
I liked your question about how close we have gotten to God....it was something like that. It is a challenging question and I think it is a good question. I can see how much you have grown in relying on God through everything you have been through. You are a courageous woman, my love....and I am blessed to call you my friend.
Lots of love,
Charisse