Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wow! What a day.

The day started okay today. B.J. had a sore throat and headache and I thought she had the cold that I had, but then her stomach started hurting. I took her to the doctor and the pain had localized in her lower right stomach area. The doctor decided to send her for a CT scan because he thought it was her appendix, but the scan came back and we found out that at the age of 14 she is having trouble with cists on her ovaries. Man sometimes life can really try your faith, but I know that God has a plan, and I pray we found out early enough to make sure everything can be taken care of without affecting her future life. I know that there are many women who live with cists and still have kids, but I also know that some of them have trouble from it. But I will find out more tomorrow, and then move on to have her checked out by an ob/gyn and make sure that everything is followed up on. It seems like there is always something going on with my family health wise anyway. But God is in control and what He brings us to, He will see us through.
May God Bless you all,
Judy

No comments: