Thursday, February 7, 2008

Well, it has been a while, but here is the latest.
Things are okay here. Just one day at a time. B.J. is doing well, her physical therapy seems to be helping a lot. They are teaching her a lot of exercises that she can do from now on to keep her core muscles strong.
We had some rough weather around us Tuesday. A tornado hit in the northern part of the county, thank God nobody was seriously hurt. There were about 31 killed in Tennessee that night. But like I said, there was no serious injuries here.
I am doing okay, a little down, but dealing one day at a time. Sometimes people think that I am so strong to have gone through all that I went through with John, but I am not really that strong. My faith is strong, and I know that John is in a better place, but I am not as strong as people think I am and I do have days that I feel like I am going to just loose it completely. Today is one of those days, I guess, because I am just blah. A lot of my church family is dealing with some serious health issues in their families, and I guess it is just bringing back hard memories of John's struggles. All I know is that I am down right now, and wanting to just sit around and sleep, but of course that is not the answer so I am trying to just keep going, and let God handle everything else.
Well, it is back to house work for me, that part of life never goes away. One of the constants in life that every woman wishes could just take care of itself. Right Girls? Until next time,
May God bless us all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hello Judy,
I am really sorry you are feeling down right now. Don't worry because it is very normal to have these feelings, but I know it doesn't feel very nice. I understand what you mean when you talk about people feeling you are really strong but you don't think that of yourself....we are all human beings and feel like we are not as strong as people view us to be. I know out of experience, that I sometimes want people to acknowledge that I feel down and it is ok to do so...rather than just hearing how strong I am in certain circumstances...while it is encouraging...sometimes it makes someone feel down. I appreciate you sharing with us your feelings and I think it is very honest and of good character when someone is honest with other people about how they feel. Not just that, it helps you yourself...to share and not be alone and to know that we are here to encourage you and love you through your down times.
Bless you Judy. Sorry I have not written for a while. I never forget about you and I appreciate every comment and encouraging word that you write in my blog. Thank you.
I love you heaps,
Charisse