Sunday, February 24, 2008

This sinus bug really is a pain!

Well, my sinus bug decided to try to drop into my chest and anyone who really knows me knows that it isn't good when my lungs get aggravated. So I went to my doctor and he decided that with my sinusitis and asthma, and history of bronchitis, he would give me some rocephine (?sp) and decadron shots. Usually they have me knocked out after about an hour or so, but not this time, it has me wired something fierce. I can't get to sleep for nothing. Maybe before to long I will be able to. I have 2 cakes to bake tomorrow, and I have to take B.J. to school and pick her up and that isn't counting my regular house work. I pray I feel well enough to do what I have to do.
I just pray B.J. doesn't get sick with it, she has been sick enough this year already. Since August she has had pneumonia, back pain, ankle problems, asthma problems, and leg cramps. I just pray she stays healthy for a long while, she has been through enough for the time being in my opinion.
We have our Youth Rally this coming Friday and Saturday at church, I have to be better by then so I can help with it. Anything to keep the kids interested in learning God's word, and staying in Church is a great plus. With all the temptations of the world, our kids need all the encouragement they can get, so I am going to try to do all I can to help with anything to keep the kids in Church. God willing, I will be there and able to help this weekend. Pray for me please.
Well, I guess I will go for now, Until next time,
May God Bless and Keep you all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hello Judy!

I am so sorry I have not signed the last 2 posts. I am also sorry you have been unwell and I will pray for you. It is tough when infections come.
Love you heaps,
Charisse