Saturday, February 23, 2008

Round 2 of the sinus bug

Well, my husband and I are on our second round of the sinus head cold bug that seems to be going around town. I feel absolutely miserable right now. Ears hurting, nose all clogged up, and head feeling like it is in the clouds, can we say yuck! But I am taking my meds and hopefully it won't last to long, or at least I pray it doesn't. And on top of it all, I am babysitting too. Man it is hard to watch a very feisty 3 year old and be sick too.
B.J. is doing okay, she is having some leg cramps lately. I don't know what is up with that, maybe she is fixing to grow taller or something. If it keeps up, we will go to the doctor's office again. I am beginning to think they just need to put us a room on the building since we spend so much time there.
Some good news, I was contacted by the daughter of my best friend in High School yesterday. I have been thinking of them so much lately, and we ended up finding each other online. If you guys read this, it is good to hear from you and be in touch again. Write me sometime, either email, or posts or an old fashion letter will be great.
Well, until next time,
May God bless you all,
Judy

1 comment:

Traci said...

Hope you feel better soon!!! Those icky sickies are rough.