Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hello!

Well, it has been 3 days since I got my shot, and I am taking my medicines, but I am still not over this bug, and having trouble with my sinuses and also my asthma is starting to flare up as well. I do believe I will have to back to the doctor and get either some other medicines or another round of shots to get over this. What ever happens, God is in control and I pray he will help me to get over this mess soon. I am getting tired of not being able to do much without getting winded, and not being able to go anywhere. After all I have been through with John, when I get sick I stay at home so that I do not risk getting anybody else sick. You never really know who may have a weakened immune system, and I feel that if more people stayed home when sick, illnesses wouldn't be passed around so much. Just my opinion of course.

B.J. hasn't caught my bug or her dad's yet, Thank God! She has been sick enough since school started, that I pray she stays healthy for a good long time. She is growing up so fast, it just amazes me how she has grown into such a beautiful young lady. I get scared about her female issues, she had a ovarian cist rupture last week, I just pray we are able to keep things under control so that if she chooses to have a child of her own when she gets grown. She would make a great mom, of course I am a bit prejudiced, but she is so good with little kids. I watch her and she is so gentle and kind with them. She is such a joy to me.

By the way, we finally got a dusting of snow! YEAH! I still would like to see a bigger one before the winter is over, but at least I got to see a little and the flakes were beautiful last night, if it hadn't been so cold and me sick I would have stood out there and just enjoyed them and thought of John up in heaven watching me live life. I know he would be laughing at me. I miss him, so very much, but I know he is where he is supposed to be and so am I and everyone else as well. So, I will do my best to enjoy life every day, even sick, and make the best of every situation. I will do my best to be a good christian woman and let my love of God shine so bright that everyone will see and be drawn to his word.

And if you ever want to hear a great sermon, the link to the church that I am a member of on this page has started to upload each sermon so that anyone can listen to it. I encourage you to take a listen, the one for this past Sunday, 2/24/08 was a great one, it touched me in many ways. Hope you take a minute and listen and open your heart and soul to it. I might help you too.

May God bless and keep you all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I am sorry you are still struggling with the bug. I pray it goes away quickly...and B.J with her ovarian trouble. HOw nice that some snow came ! I love snow...enjoy it while it is there!
I love you Judy,
Love Charisse