Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We made it through

Hello friends, just a post to let you all know that we made it through yesterday. We had some emotional times of course, but the day went pretty well all in all. I helped with the T-caps (state tests), then we went to get some new flowers for John's grave site. After we had them and had bought a beautiful figurine, my husband and I went to the cemetery to place them on his headstone. Yes, I cried my eyes out for a while, but it is okay. I just miss him so much sometimes, and being at the cemetery just pounds the fact that he has moved on to be with God into my heart, and sometimes it just hurts to be reminded in such a way. Am I making any sense? I don't know, but after we left the cemetery we went out to lunch, and then spent the rest of the day just hanging around the house. My husband had taken the day off work, both to deal with emotions himself and to make sure I was okay as well. I think we were both worried about the other dealing to be honest. But anyway, it is all things that we have to deal with on a daily basis. Some days are good, and some are just okay, and of course some are really very bad, but we will survive the pain, and with God's continued comforting hands, and His unending love, we will go on. With God, all things are possible! So we go on, and do what we can to make both God and John proud of us. Well, I need to get some work done around here, so I will go for now.
God Bless you all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Hello my love,
I am so glad that you got through the day...like you said we will experience pain but we still get through. Although, at times it doesn't feel like it. I have been thinking and praying for you.
Love Charisse