Monday, April 14, 2008

Well, hello again.

Well, hello again my blogger friends! Sorry I haven't posted lately, there really hasn't been to much to post. Just doing housework, and taking care of my family and going to Church. I have to admit, tonight I am a little emotional and teary eyed, but I guess that is to be expected with tomorrow being the 1 year anniversary of John's death. I thought I was doing well, but as the evening goes on the tears are getting a little closer to the surface, and starting to stream down my face. I miss him so much, and I know that this is normal, but I just wonder when it will be more manageable. When I will be able to face the 15Th of April and not dread it and just want to sleep through it? I know he is better off where he is, and I also know that he is not in any more pain, but I know I am and my family as well I am sure. I just pray that God will hold us in his arms and help us through these difficult times while we try to move on without his smile, and mischievous nature keeping us happy and smiling. Well, I did decide that I needed to do something tomorrow and the rest of the week, so when a friend of mine asked if I could assist in her class during T-cap testing this week I said yes. She only has a few kids, since they are some of the special kids with handicaps and such, and I will be monitoring the class and making sure things go as they are supposed to I guess. This is my first time to assist, and I feel that it is part of our civic duties to help if we can with this important school test that is a state mandatory test, so I am a little nervous but then again excited about it as well. So wish me luck, and say a prayer for me and my family as this week will probably be a hard one to deal with.
May God Bless you all,
Judy

2 comments:

Traci said...

Oh sweetie, you know I am here whenever you need me!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and praying that God gives you the strength you need today.
Hugs to you!
Heather (and David)