Friday, April 25, 2008

Hello all!

Hello all, things are better now. Becky called and said she was sorry, and I am working on getting over it. She hurt my feelings pretty bad, and it will take a while for me to get over it. Other than that things are fine. B.J. has a couple of friends over for the night, and they are playing in her room. I am dog sitting for my mom. My dad and mom went on a motorcycle trip to Pigeon Forge, and I am watching their dog for them. I don't really like to since I am very allergic to dogs, and he is a house dog, but as long as it isn't more than a couple days I will be okay I guess. They are going to have to start to house him elsewhere if I start having more trouble with my allergies. My husband is working as usual, and hasn't got home yet. So that about sums it all up. Hope all is well with everyone out there in blog land.
God Bless,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Dear Judy,
I am so sorry about the difficulty you have had with your daughter. The altercation that happened sounded really hurtful and it sounds like she said lots of hurtful things to you. I can certainly understand that after something like that, you need to take some time to heal. You are a good mum, Judy. Becky just doesn't seem to think about things in an adult way. I pray that she becomes more wise in her life and starts to see what a great mother she really does have. Bless you heaps....love you heaps,
Charisse