Sunday, July 6, 2008

I am still here!

Hello all. Hope everyone in blog land is doing well. I am doing fine, and am still around, just not online to long at a time because I am still helping my lady friends from church. I will have more time now though, since she is getting better and feels she can handle the evening business. I will still be helping a couple nights a week, but mainly just in the mornings helping get her mom's compression stockings on and stuff that is still a little harder to do. I know when she is healed completely I will miss helping them out and stuff. They are great women.

We had a great time a church tonight. We had a celebration and cookout in honor of the 4Th of July tonight. We ate together, socialized, and then had a fireworks show. The young men that did the fire works did a great job, and we all had a good time. It is great to be around my church family. Since I was not on duty with my lady friend, I helped with the twins of the minister and his wife. They are so precious, and I have missed being around them lately. I will be helping with them Friday after my morning duties, and I am looking forward to it. The twins are now a year old, and starting to "talk" more each time I see them. Too cute, I am here to tell you.

I guess you can see that I love my church family, and enjoy being around them. My husband and I are doing well, as is B.J. and we are just living life the best we can. Enjoying activities together, and just being a family. There are still things we are adjusting to, I mean after being up with John for all his treatments for almost a year and a half, it is like getting to know your home life all over again. They had their little way of doing things, then I came back home and I am having to get things back to my way again. You never know how many little quirks you have until you live through something like this. It is hard at times, but we manage and keep on keeping on, day by day, just like I know John would want us to do.

Well I will go for now, May God bless and keep you all safe, happy, and healthy.
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

It is good to hear you are going so well, Judy. Thank you for your prayers and support for me. I appreciate it.
Love Charisse