Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another gorgeous day.

Well, it has been a great day. The sun has been shining, and even though it has been hot, the humidity level hasn't been so bad. God has blessed us with a beautiful day! Thank you, God!

I am still helping my friends at church, but their health is getting better and it won't be to long until they won't need me so much anymore. I will miss the time with them a lot, but am proud to have helped out when they needed me to.

My oldest daughter isn't talking to me much, she is still angry because I didn't help her out again. She wanted me to go to her old place and get her stuff and store it for her until she could get it, but I decided it is time for her to do for herself instead of depending on me and my husband to take care of her business for her. I pray one day she will understand, but I am trying not to worry about it so much. She causes a lot of sleepless nights for me, and I am tired of her blaming me for her bad choices, after all she is 19 1/2 years old now, time to be an adult and take care of herself. I could use some prayers for this situation, that is for sure.

My husband and I are doing well, we still take time for us and to laugh and talk. I think that is why we get along so well, you think? B.J. is fine and enjoying the summer almost to much. She came home with quite a sunburn today from her friends house today. They ran out of suntan lotion, and still stayed outside in the pool. I have a feeling she will be in a world of hurt by morning I imagine.

Well, that is about it for now.
God Bless,
Judy

No comments: