Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hello my friends!

Well, hello my friends from blog land. Just a little post to let you all know that I am doing well. The week has been a pretty good one, and the family is all healthy. The only problems I seem to keep having is my feet have been aching real bad especially during the night to where I haven't been sleeping to well. If it keeps up I will have to go to the doctor even though I hate to go. But when the pain wakes me up from a sound sleep and keeps me from going back to sleep than it is about time to go anyway.


I have been working on my entry room of my house, and added something to my wall. Here is a picture of it.

This shot is what you would see as you come into my house straight on.

This is a closer look at it as well as the memorial of John that was given to my husband and I for Christmas the year that John passed away.And this is from the hallway to the main part of my house. We live in a double wide modular home that we have been remodeling and adding onto. Sometime I will post some old pictures of the house and then some newer pictures of what it looks like now. But that will come later.

Well, it is time for me to go fix some supper. Hope you all have a great day.

God bless,

Judy

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Hi Judy,
your entrance hall looks stunning! Wow! I am glad to hear you are well.
Love Charisse

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty! I have always like red on walls, but have never been brave enough to try it myself.