Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello

Hello friends out there in blog land. Things are going okay here, I am just helping my friend a few nights a week now, and I do miss it, but I am glad they are able to take care of themselves more now. I am back to knitting and crocheting again, I have finished 3 baby afghans this summer, and have another one started. I have also done a couple of dish clothes for myself. So I stay busy doing something.

I don't hear from Becky much anymore, I guess she is mad at me for not getting her stuff moved out of her old place for her. But I guess that is her right to her emotions. I have just decided that I will be here for her emotionally, but she needs to take care of her own business, and not rely on me all the time. I breaks my heart to have to be so tough on her, but if I don't I am afraid that she will not learn how to take care of herself. And if somethings happens to me, then where will she be. I don't know, I still get real confused about how to help her and make sure she is self reliant, so that she doesn't have to depend on anybody else. I can only pray that God guides me along where she is concerned.

B.J. is doing well, she will be starting school in a few weeks. She will be a Freshman in High School (9Th grade) this year. She is nervous about starting the High School years, but I know she will be fine as long as she tries hard and does her best. She has already befriended a nice Christian young lady from Church that is a little over a year older than she is. And I trust this girl, so I pray they develop a strong Christian friendship. I am very proud of how she is growing up. I pray she continues to keep her head on straight, so to speak, and does well, and stays out of the trouble scene that her sister was so attracted to. She is way to smart to not take advantage of the opportunities for education that are out there. If she continues to do well, she can do so much with her life and have all she wants in life. That is my hope and prayers for her.

My husband is doing okay, and is still hanging on. He works and takes care of us, and I just pray he is dealing with John's death too. He talks about John, and all, but he won't talk about his feelings about it all. He tends to bottle his emotions up inside, always has, and that worries me. But all I can do is to be here for him when he is ready to talk.

So, that about does it for now. I have things to do, and it isn't going to get done with me pounding away on this keyboard. HAHA! Life goes on, and what matters is what we do with it as we go on our way through it. I personally intend on living life, and remembering my son, and knowing that he is where he is supposed to be and so am I.
God Bless you all,
Judy

No comments: