Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hello

Hello to all. I hope your day has been good. Mine has been good except for the fact that B.J.'s blood sugar has been down a little and she has been shaky and not feeling well on and off for the last 24 hours or so. I have decided to take her to the doctor first thing in the morning while fasting, and have some tests run and have her checked out, and while there I will be checked as well, and find out why my feet have been hurting especially at night when I am trying to sleep.

We had a good time at church this evening. After services we had a devotional, with beautiful singing and talks and prayers. Then after that we socialized and ate finger foods. I am stuffed. But had a good time. I wasn't planning on staying for the devo and all, but B.J. started not feeling well, so I stuck around to see if she got to feeling better after she ate, which she did, then she got a stomach ache. So other than that all was great. Food, Friends, and the Lord, what a great combination!

Well, that about does it for now.
May God bless us all,
Judy

2 comments:

Charisse said...

I hope that B.J feels better soon. I pray the doctor's visit is beneficial. Bless you Judy.
Love Charisse

Traci said...

Good to hear she is okay.... go check out my blog... you just got an award!

Hugs