Monday, July 14, 2008

Yeah, internet!

Hello all, we have our new modem and Internet is working again, YEAH!!! Things are well here, I had a long day helping my friends, they had 3 Dr. appointments between the two of them today, so it was 8 hours of riding from one doctor to another, as well as getting some personal business done as well, one of which was going to my service provider and giving them the old modem and getting my new one. It was a long day, but it was fun too. I so enjoy these two ladies, and their sense of humor is outstanding. They keep me laughing, and I really enjoy their company.

B.J. had a friend over last night, and they were very good while I was gone today. It is a great to know that I can trust her while I am out, something that was very hard for me to do with my older 2 children when they were her age. She is now over at her friends house, probably swimming, and I am glad she has great friends that I like, and don't mind having around. Another thing that I couldn't do with Becky and her friends.

Speaking of Becky, she is still up to the same old stuff, wanting me to solve her problems that she gets herself into. But I have decided that since she can't do things in a way that I approve of, then she can handle her own mess. It breaks my heart, and sleep sometimes is hard for me because of worrying about her, but I know in my heart and head that sometimes you just have to say, you did it, you fix it by yourself because I have helped as much as I can and I won't anymore. Sometimes it is really hard to be a parent, but you just have to put your trust in God and let him deal with them as they find their way in life. I just pray she lets the Good Lord back into her heart and let him guide her to a better life.

I am doing okay, my sugar level is doing good, I think I have it pretty much under control now. I do have to watch it, as well as my diet, and it does get off some if I get lax in my eating habits or exercise, but I am trying hard, and feel better for it. I have been having some foot pain, but since I got some of the inserts for my shoes, they are feeling some better. I guess I need to go get some new shoes before long if that is all it took to make it better. I just hate to buy for myself sometimes.

Well, I will post again soon, or as time permits anyway. So until next time, may God bless all of you.
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

Good to see you back online. I am glad you are doing well and blood sugar levels are back under control.
I love ya heaps,
Charisse