Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello

Hello friends. Things are going okay here. It is that time of year for my sinuses, and I have been battling some congestion, and my asthma has been acting up, being triggered by my sinuses. I like this time of year except for the sinus crud! But so far, knock on wood, I haven't had to go to the doctor with it. I am feeling better than I have since Wednesday, so I am happy about that. So, other than that things are about the same here. Now that B.J. is back in school and settling in well, I do tend to get bored some. I have been checking around for jobs, but there just aren't many around here that pay decent, and have insurance available. It kinda bites, but life is hard everywhere. Who knows, maybe I will find something I can be happy with, and then again, maybe not. Until that time, I will find things to do around the house, and work on my knitting, scrapbooking, crocheting and of course playing around online. So that about does it for now. It is late, and I have church tomorrow morning, so I had better be getting off here for now.
May God bless and keep you all,
Judy

1 comment:

Charisse said...

HI Judy,
sorry to hear that your sinuses are giving you difficulty. I pray that it won't give you too much difficulty.
I did a small tribute to my brother on my blog since it was his birthday the other day.
Well, I hope that you enjoy your week.
Love Charisse