Monday, October 6, 2008

Finally, a little good news

Hello my friends, I read Matthew's caringbridge page and finally have a little good news. Hey I will take a little good news over no good news or more bad news any day. But he has been restless, and even sat up for a little bit, with a little assistance. YEAH. They also found his bone marrow donor from his first BMT and she has agreed to donate again, and they are looking at the 15TH of this month for getting the stem cells. So hopefully these new cells will boost Matthew's immune system, and be what he needs to pull out of this critical situation that he is in. If I read his mom's post correctly, one of his doctors has noticed a little improvement in his breathing as well. PRAISING GOD, for any improvements!

My family and I are doing well. Saturday I worked at a ham dinner that was part of a fund raising that the local churches of Christ have to raise money for helping young Christians attend christian colleges. My two girls helped as well, and we enjoyed it very much. At church last night we started getting ready for our Community Christmas Dinner. Last year we, by we I mean the local churches of Christ, served over 600 people that may not have had a Christmas dinner, and we hope to get more people in this year. I am glad to be able to help serve our Lord in such positive ways. While John was sick I wasn't able to do so, but now that I am back home, I enjoy helping with it.

Well, I guess that is about it, because other than what I have mentioned all I do is stay at home and do what needs done here, and read, craft, and play online. Hey, what can I say, I like to stay at home. I think it is because of being away for almost a year and a half during John's BMT and treatments.

Until next time,
Judy

No comments: